OrganizationAito – a striving hardware technology scale up with the most advanced and efficient Haptic products. Enabling end user products like notebook touchpads, keyboards and displays as well as industrial, medical and button applications providing haptic feedback, touch and force sensing capabilities. Aito has raised more than €7 Million Investments from their venture capital investors. The current organization is still compact (30+ people, 6 locations globally) but has huge ambitions to grow internationally. The management team is very experience with a track record in bringing products to market and selling businesses to global market leaders.
"Inspired by the way humans grip objects, it's Aito’s mission to offer unparalleled user experience by bringing surfaces to life with tactile feedback."
The ideal candidate
- You have an academic degree in business economics, preferably including post-graduation CPA/RA/RC/CMA course;
- You are familiar with Dutch (financial/fiscal/statutory) setting, living in The Netherlands;
- 10+ years’ experience in multiple finance roles. Experience as Finance Director or CFO carrying the end responsibility of a SME business is an advantage;
- You have international experience, working for a global operating organization;
- Successful track record in growing organizations. He/she has experience/affinity with immature operational processes and knows how to control and improve these;
- Experience with businesses that use complex supply chain for outsourced hardware manufacturing in Asia will be ideal;
- Experience with Venture Capital funded business;
- M&A experience would be ideal (not a must);
- Affinity with a high tech environment.
The job profileThe management team consists of 5 members in different locations globally: the CEO, VP Operations & Sourcing, VP R&D, VP Sales and Bus Dev and the CFO (based in NL). As CFO, you have to feel comfortable in this entrepreneurial, yet highly skilled environment. At the same time, the CFO is a crucial strategic business partner to the CEO and the rest of the Management Team and is also capable of scaling an (at this moment) relative immature and still operational finance function. Important objectives:
- Creation vision alongside the CEO and Management Team;
- Cash Management, Finance & Accounting; take care of the finance operation;
- Stakeholder management; continual dialogue and interaction;
- Leverage technology and build a strong team.
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the position or receive the extended job profile, please contact Emile.