Head of Finance
IceLake Capital is a highly ambitious private equity firm focused on the business services sectors. IceLake invests in companies with strong market positions that benefit from IceLake’s support in executing their growth strategies, such as buy & build and international expansion. Founded by experienced private equity professionals and entrepreneurs, IceLake has an active approach in supporting entrepreneurs and managers with improving, building and growing their businesses into great companies. IceLake’s ambition is to become a leading pan-European private equity firm.
The current IceLake Capital team consists of a strong and ambitious group of people (2 partners, 1 investment director, 3 investment managers, 2 analysts, 1 finance manager and 1 compliance officer) and they are looking to expand with top tier people in order to support and boost the ambitious goals throughout Europe.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree ideally complemented with postgraduate education (RA / RC);
- Knowledge and/or affinity with legal, tax and fund management related matters, ideally work experience in these areas;
- Extensive experience (10 – 15 years) in a complex financial environment and / or position, experience within an asset management / fund related organization is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills that she/he knows how to use efficiently for process control;
- Firm, assertive personality with above average decisiveness and enforcing ability;
- Proactive and self-starting attitude;
- Reliable, accurate ("eye for detail") and critical to themselves and others;
- Solid knowledge and affinity with ICT and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel;
- Communication skills in writing and oral in Dutch and English.
"Our approach is collaborative, pragmatic and focused on the long term."
The job profile
IceLake has grown very strongly in recent years with the number of investments made but also in its own team of investment professionals. With the ambition to raise successor funds, there is a need to hire a CFO who can take the next step in building the financial function of the investment company and its private equity funds, catering to an institutional investor base.
As CFO you work closely together with the Partner team regarding financial and administrative matters as well as with the various deal team members of IceLake to properly reflect developments within the portfolio. The partners are currently responsible for all financially related matters, including reports to LPs (limited partners), fund administration and the finances of the funds and the management company. The CFO will take over these tasks and responsibilities and is responsible for internal fund operations, specifically finance & control and the legal and tax documentation of IceLake and its current and future investment funds.
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the position or receive the extended job profile, please contact Emile.