M&G Group (“M&G”), headquartered in Assen, is an innovative manufacturer and supplier of flue vent, ventilation and roofing accessories. The company has own production facilities in Assen, Groningen, Turkey and Italy, and sales offices in the UK, Belgium and France and became the market leader in a consolidating market. M&G is part of the investment portfolio of Egeria which is one of Europe’s most successful private equity firms and growing at a rapid pace.
M&G has performed a successful buy & build strategy over the years, growing from a Dutch manufacturer to a leading European player with a more diversified product offering including ventilation systems (M&G performed a regional refocus strategy by carving out non-core businesses)
M&G’s focus for the coming years:
- Further integration into a single M&G platform, with optimized production footprint and commercial proposition;
- Further diversification across adjacent product categories and complementary offerings.
Success depends strongly on people development, implementation of structure, processes and analyses on profitability, commercial business cases and operational control.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree in Economics/Business Administration or related education and/or post qualification (RA/RC);
- Experience in successfully driving change and growth (both strategic and execution) and extensive experience in an end responsible/business oriented CFO role in an international manufacturing and/or B2B organization;
- Experience with international / multisite implementation of ERP systems and processes (SAP experience as a plus) and experience with complex financial analysis, modelling and business development;
- Fast independent thinker, entrepreneurial, curious and energetic personality;
- Ability to prioritize and quickly grasps strategic overview; Strong management skills, effective team builder and leader;
- Strong communicative team player; developing his team members and others;
- Balanced and structured personality; ability to create structure from informal bases;
- Excellent analytical skills, project management skills and people management skills;
- Able to make decisions in unclear situations.
The job profile
The CFO acts as a proactive member of the leadership team and act as a business partner towards the CEO, CCO and COO. He/she reports directly to the CEO and Supervisory Board.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Growth agenda including M&A processes, integration and financing;
- Further strengthening the international finance organization, both at group level as well as within the countries;
- Establishing rigor in cost control, margin and pricing management; challenge the commercial and operating departments;
- Integration of 2 existing plants into one new HQ and plant in Assen;
- Finish successful implementation of SAP4Hana, roll out of this new harmonized ERP system internationally while transforming all IT systems into one seamless working system.
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the position or receive the extended job profile, please contact Elisabeth.