OrganizationVegetable manufacturer HAK was founded by the HAK family in Giessen in the country of Heusden and Altena. Since its foundation, the former family business has been processing high-quality fresh vegetables, pulses and fruit here for 65 years. HAK believes that the world is a better place where you can live longer and healthier if everyone eats a lot of vegetables, legumes and fruit. HAK wants to make healthy eating and living tastier and easier with fair-quality vegetables, pulses and fruit that HAK grows and harvests close to home if possible and processes and seasons them at home in Brabant according to the principles of the Green Kitchen. The motto of HAK is “Living from dependence”. In doing so, the company underlines the principle of reciprocity and respect for people and nature in everything the company does.
With the new investor (KDV Group), Hak expects to be able to grow rapidly and expand internationally.
"Under the wings of KDV, the aim is for HAK to grow faster in Europe. HAK will also focus even more on plant-based food. HAK will continue to operate independently under the new owner, says HAK CEO Timo Hogenboom. In collaboration with the new owner, HAK wants to tempt more people to eat vegetables and pulses. With the new investor (KDV Group), Hak expects to be able to grow rapidly and expand internationally."
The ideal candidate
HAK is looking for a driven Financial Manager who will be responsible for all financial administration, consolidation, annual reporting, tax and treasury. In this position you will function as the right hand of the CFO. You have the ambition to prepare HAK and its other group companies for further growth. In addition, you are always looking for process optimization and have internal control high on the agenda. The next few years will be marked by the implementation of a new ERP system. You have affinity and experience with implementation projects of such applications.
- Completed Master's degree in Finance, (Business) Economics, Accounting & Control or similar; supplemented with an RA (or RC) degree;
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in a similar role;
- Leadership and communication skills;
- Experience with ERP systems, implementation and process optimization;
- Experience with M&A processes is a plus;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good command of Dutch and English in word and writing;
- Back-up for payroll, application management ERP system / ICT disaster recovery.
The job profile
- Operational management and development/coaching of the financial administration (4 employees);
- Management of the reporting and consolidation process;
- Drafting, monitoring and adjusting balance sheet and cash flow budgets and long-term plans to support and substantiate management decision-making;
- Managing the financial administration and providing reports for all internal and external affiliated companies;
- Taking care of annual reporting; knowledge (gathering) about requirements and latest development in guidelines for annual reporting;
- Responsible for payment process; & operational insurance portfolio;
- Rolling cash forecasting, periodic reporting and analysis of cash flows;
- Responsible for complete, correct tax returns and optimization (Payroll Tax, VAT, VPB preparation (operational), Consumption Tax, etc.), Transferpricing documentation, knowledge (gathering) on requirements and latest development in relevant legislation;
- Identifies, advises and drives the implementation of improvement / digitalization of existing processes and securing segregation of duties;
- Application management Baan IV Finance module; managing ERP upgrade / change projects for Finance (member project team implementation new ERP application);
- Application management invoice processing system;
- Identifies, creates support for and implements necessary internal control measures;
- Identifies, advises and drives the implementation of improvement / digitization of existing administrative information flows and assurance of segregation of duties.
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the position or receive the extended job profile, please contact Arno.