Royal Reesink, founded in 1786, is one of the oldest trading companies in the Netherlands.
Royal Reesink is a capability to supply distributor and export, components and services for agriculture, landscaping and export, warehousing and nowadays the construction machinery industry. Royal Reesink has more than 2200 employees, spread over more than 30 companies worldwide and has a turnover of approximately € 1 billion.
The Reesink Farming & Handling division serves various agricultural markets. The division specializes in (self-propelled) harvesters, tractors and agricultural logistics. Equipment for tillage, sowing, fertilizing and protecting crops. Naturally, an extensive package of maintenance, service and support is offered for this.
Kamps de Wild is part of Royal Reesink's Farming & Handling division and, with approximately 260 employees, is one of the most important distributors of agricultural machinery.
"As Finance Manager you want to make an impact on the performance of the company and you can easily communicate with all seniority levels in the organization."
The ideal candidate
- Completed HBO/WO education in the direction of business economics;
- Relevant experience within trade and service organizations and managing finance teams;
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel, has no secrets for you, it is an advantage if you have experience with NAV and Power BI;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. German language proficiency is a plus;
- Organizational talent to provide structured information to arrive at in-depth analysis and advice;
- You are proactive, you look for new angles and other possibilities for improvements/solutions;
- You are stress resilient; you know how to handle stressful situations;
- Good communicative skills;
- Functions well in a team – knows how to motivate people;
- You are critical, solution-oriented, decisive and analytical and you can quickly create an overview.
The job profile
As Manager Finance (MT) you are active in a dynamic role with a lot of freedom and responsibilities. You are responsible for the financial processes and the planning & control cycle for the various branches. In order to steer the organization, you provide management and management on a regular and ad hoc basis with steering information and analyses. You are the financial conscience of the company and ensure that the business is in control.
As a Management Team member you shape the strategy and improvement plans. You manage a team of nine employees (6.5 FTE), both locally and remotely, and you know how to motivate your colleagues to move. In other words; you motivate, direct and, where necessary, you boost. You report directly to the Division Controller and indirectly to the General Manager.
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the position or receive the extended job profile, please contact Kars.