The organizationRoll Group was founded in 2006 and has grown into an organization with approximately 360 employees with 40 legal entities and a total revenue of € 125 mio. The company consist of two business lines (Roll-Dock and Roll-Lift) and is active in three regions; EMEA, APAC and the Americas. The head office is in Capelle aan den IJssel, the regional office of the Americas region is based in Texas and the APAC regional office is based in Singapore. The company takes care of heavy cargo transport and lifting both on land and at sea. The exceptional combination of transportation and installation capabilities enables Roll Group to offer complete Factory to Foundation solutions combined with engineering expertise and unique know-how. This makes Roll Group the preferred heavy cargo partner offering effective, innovative and sustainable services.
The Group Business Controller has the opportunity to make a huge impact for the global business in this exciting new role
The ideal candidate profile
- Master degree in Business Economics/Administration, with post qualification (preferably CMA/CIMA/RC);
- Minimum of 8 years working experience, including relevant experience in a Business Finance position;
- Experience with setting up world-wide policies, procedures and systems;
- Experience in a multi-national company and in working with different cultures and countries;
- Ideally experience in an international heavy cargo sea/ land transportation and lifting company or more generally in the logistics sector (project services organizations);
- Experience with acting as a business partner to functional management in improving the financial performance and the efficiency of processes and use of resources;
- Experience with effective people management practices including leadership development, succession planning and training and coaching;
- Able to influence senior decision makers;
- Trusted advisor to senior management, not just on financial issues but also on commercial, strategic and organizational matters.
The job profileYou manage the reporting and planning process: monthly reporting, forecasting/ budgeting, investment reviews and strategic multi-year forecasting. The reporting process is a joint effort with the Group Finance Controller. You provide financial analysis to the board and executive communication to enable informed decision making and with that optimize financial results. You are responsible for the set up and maintenance of reporting models and business analytics tools. Furthermore, you manage the cross-functional KPI framework. You will work together with the functional managers in defining the framework and monitoring the developments of the KPIs. You manage a small team (1 to 3 persons), two of them are reporting functionally into the Group Business Controller (in the regions). You report directly to the CFO and you act as her key business partner.
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the position or receive the extended job profile, please contact Ruben.