OrganizationInfinitas Learning (next: IL) is one of Europe's leading providers of innovative and engaging products and services for teaching and learning. Every day IL helps everyone who learns to get the best out of themselves. Their goal is to provide flexible, market-leading solutions that support new approaches to learning for the 21st century. IL has leading market positions in the Netherlands (Noordhoff), Sweden (Liber) and Belgium (Plantyn). IL also has a Product and Technology department where all product and technology expertise comes together to build amazing products. The group delivered an annual turnover of €220 million and it employs around 600+ employees. Since June 2021 NPM capital, Dutch based PE company, is the new owner and investor in the company. With NPM Capital on board it continues to build in Europe on its leading positions by investing in the provision of digital content, supplemental EdTech- solutions and innovative delivery/ learning models.
''We want to improve education results throughout Europe with a clear vision: playbooks to execute this vision and make it scalable, in combination with futureproof technology platforms."
The ideal candidate
- You have a relevant completed master's degree in business economics; preferably supplemented with a post master's degree (i.e. RA);
- You have approximately 4-7 years’ experience preferably within a BIG4 company or a similar role in an international company;
- You have knowledge of IFRS (is a plus);
- You are well organized with a disciplined approach to evaluating priorities in a fast changing environment;
- You have outstanding administration skills with the ability to review and improve systems and procedures with the emphasis on efficiency avoiding bureaucracy;
- You have an energetic, “can do” approach;
- You are highly self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic;
- You are decisive, analytical, innovative, critical, enterprising, result-oriented, strategic thinking and a real team player;
- You have a collaborative approach to building relationships, making decisions etc.
The job profileAs a Group Business Controller you have a broad scope of responsibilities and tasks. You are (jointly) responsible for planning & analysis, reports (both financial and management reports) and you help with the further implementation of the new strategy. You are also responsible for the consolidation of the various entities and the holding administration. In addition, one of the main tasks and responsibilities is to ensure an effective planning & control cycle that enables the company to manage better and you support management with ad hoc analyses and long term explorations/plans. You will provide management information to the CFO and the finance team with regard to management and financial-economic aspects. In this role you have multiple stakeholders and in addition to the Senior Group Business Controller, the Manager Accounting & Tax you also have a lot of contact with the CFO and CSO.
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the position or receive the extended job profile, please contact Wineke.