Our client is a commercial project developer, private equity owned and currently active in 14 countries across Europe.
Since the establishment the organization realized more than 200 projects. Currently the organization has about 600 highly educated professionals who play a role in the development of real estate.
For this organization, with broad financial, commercial and technical expertise, we´re currently looking for a Business (Reporting) Analyst.
The Business Controller/ Business Analyst is a key member of the Business Control & Reporting team, providing key business insight to (internal) stakeholders and shareholder. As a Business Controller/ Business Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining and developing analytical models/reports based on the needs of a fast-paced international organization. You are motivated to bring solutions to the business and make continuous improvements. Furthermore, the Business Controller/ Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in connecting with different departments of the organization to ensure alignment with the financial goals.
Key to success in this role is the ability to communicate and influence across (international) teams, an interest in collaboration and a motivation to comprehend complex data sets.
The team culture is collaborative and very dynamic with a strong sense of ownership and personal accountability. They welcome diverse points of view and people who are curious about how the work can have meaningful business impact through creative problem solving and strong cross-team partnerships.
Profiel geschikte kandidaatAnalyze and prepare quarterly management reporting on Actual, Forecasted and Budgeted cash flows and Management Results.
Create, Improve and automate reporting processes and optimizing business processes
Manage the monthly KPI dashboard process in close cooperation with Asset Management
Analyze and prepare quarterly management reporting on Corp management activities results
Maintain the annual Finance Calendar and team planning
Close cooperation with Accounting, Asset Management, Corporate Finance and Country Finance teams
Support in all reporting to Board and Shareholder
Support the annual business plan/ budget process; a.o. preparing business plan templates for all countries and HQ departments
- Masters’ degree in Business/ Economics, Finance, Econometrics, or equivalent
- 3-8 years relevant working experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (power queries, pivots, indirect formulas, index formulas etc.) is required
- Fluent English both verbal and written. Dutch language skills would be an advantage
- Experience with reporting via PowerPoint and/ or Business Objects is a plus
- Basic IFRS knowledge would be plus
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills
- Able to quickly understand and improve complex data, reports and processes
- Strong level of autonomy and self-accountability
- Team-player, coordinate activities with other departments in an engaging way
- Able to work under time pressure, tight deadlines and changing priorities