The organisation is a leading company in technical engineering. Specialised in the industrialisation of engineering and manufacturing of durable fiber reinforced composite. With our 20 years heritage in composites, we provide our clients with high-end composite solutions either directly through advanced manufacturing of components or by developing industrialisation packages which we implement at manufacturers of choice.
The Finance department currently consists of seven people, consisting of the CFO, the Business unit Controllers, the Head of Financial Administration, two Financial Administrative Staff and an intern. In your role you will be part of the BU's MT and have a direct reporting line to the CFO. You will also work closely with colleagues from other departments.
Quote CFO; If the spreadsheet does not fit my screen it probably is too complicated.
Business Unit Controller profile
For this new position we are looking for the new Business unit Controller. You will be responsible for the financial control & project control and support the management as a MT member of the Business Units Automation. You will be responsible for composing the annual budget, together with the business unit MT and translating strategy and monitoring projects
A large part of your job will be the optimization of the processes and having an overview on the budget of the business unit.
The main task of the Business unit Controller is to support the business unit with their business decision making, by developing and improving management reports. The role combines analyzing (international) project results with designing and delivering accurate information in finished reports.
Due to the expansion of responsibilities and size of the division, we are looking for an ambitious and hands on financial/business controller, who will be responsible for the business unit and report to the CFO.
- Ensure transparency of business results, finance, processes and strategy and thus contribute to higher economic effectiveness;
- Design and accompany the management process of goal-finding, planning and controlling and thus co-responsible for reaching the objectives;
- Provide all relevant controlling-information to mt of the business units automation and the cfo;
- Develop and maintain the controlling systems.
Ideal Business Unit Controller Automation candidate
- Academic degree, preferably supplemented with a postgraduate degree (RA);
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience (for example within a Big4 company);
- High degree of autonomy, combining strong analytics with a pragmatic attitude;
- Reliable, stable personality with hands-on mentality and flexibility;
- Team player, without losing own identity and objectivity;
- Pro-active, great enthusiasm and ambition;
- Committed, Service minded, fast executor
- Able to formulize and defend standpoints;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
65 - 75K