De organisatieOur client is an omnichannel fashion and apparel retailer with an international footprint. With a strong vision on creating a sustainable and circular supply chain, the company is aiming for an industry led philosophy where nothing is wasted in the creation or disposal of clothing. The Benelux organization has managed the Covid period well and is very positive about future perspectives. At the same time however, the company needs to transform to cope with rapidly changing needs of the market. This means investing in refurbishing stores, collections, image building and finding the right locations. To be able to be ready for these challenges, the CFO will work together with a strong leadership team consisting of the MD, Sales Directors and the HR Director.
You are a true and modern leader who leads your business through the different market stages and challenges that have to be dealt with.
Het gewenste kandidaatprofiel
- Master's degree in Business Economics added preferably with MBA, CIMA/CMA/RC or equivalent;
- Minimum of 10 -15 years of experience in relevant fields (retail / real estate/ online retail / FMCG);
- Proven track record of building well-structured business cases and decision proposals;
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to simplify complex facts and persistent in solving high level problems quickly and efficiently;
- Extensive knowledge of financial metrics, KPIs and the functioning of P&L (profit & loss), balance sheet and cash flow statements;
- Knowledge of strategic planning (approaches, models and their application);
- IT savvy, especially modelling experience in Excel and presentation building in PowerPoint also in regard to business intelligence tooling (S4/Hana Finance, Infor, Tableau, Jedox);
- Strong stakeholder management skills (stakeholder mapping, rapport building);
- Presentation skills with ability to present complex matters in a ‘simple’ way for all levels in the organization;
- Willingness to help out, flexible and open-minded towards continuous change and improvement with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
In this CFO position you will report directly to the Group CFO and dotted to the Regional MD. The CFO role has a broader scope, for example the role will also have a focus on Real Estate matters. Main tasks/responsibilities include:
- Lead the Business Control and Accounting Team by example and contribute to building up a strong network of business control capabilities;
- Supervise the development of business cases for new initiatives in the assigned area;
- Act as Property Lead;
- Bring expertise and vision to be able to restructure / rebuild and maintain the Real Estate portfolio within the region;
- Develop People - Focus together with HR to create diverse and resilient talent pools, to strategically secure the skill and capability of the finance function for the future;
- Apply knowledge and capabilities for the development, evaluation, coordination and maintenance of tools, databases and processes in order to drive continuous business insight improvements.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Martijn.