Our client is a fast growing, international operating digital agency looking to expand its operations globally. Via a buy and build strategy and backed by private equity, the company has grown significantly over the past years in Europe and the US and is aiming for a global footprint in the next years. The company is typified by a young, energetic and cooperative culture and is at the forefront of the digital economy.
CFO for this digital agency
The CFO plays a pivotal role in guiding and steering the organisation in achieving the ambitious goals. She or he has a very active role and gives great energy and insights to the people. The CFO engages in the board, management teams and finance teams and has a direct line to external stake- and shareholders.
- Reports to the board and represents the company internally and externally;
- Provides financial, strategic and programmatic support;
- Manages international Finance teams in several locations in Europe and the US;
- M&A, including onboarding of new acquisitions and securing of new funding;
- Further development of internal tooling and business intelligence;
- International cash management, tax and transfer pricing.
Ideal candidate CFO profile
- Master's Degree in Finance, Business or related field;
- Minimum of 10 years relevant (international) Finance experience;
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience with end-responsibility;
- Track record in agile, entrepreneurial environment with M&A dynamic;
- Additional experience preferred but not required.
MBA or other advanced business degree
- Experience working for international consultancy or accounting firm;
- Experience working for private equity portfolio company;
- Experience within the digital sector.
- Fluent in English;
- Results-oriented, analytical, strategic thinker with hands-on mentality;
- Strong affinity with IT and Finance automation;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to lead and motivate a finance team;
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.