Head of Finance
IceLake Capital is a highly ambitious private equity firm focused on the business services sectors. IceLake invests in companies with strong market positions that benefit from IceLake’s support in executing their growth strategies, such as buy & build and international expansion. Founded by experienced private equity professionals and entrepreneurs, IceLake has an active approach in supporting entrepreneurs and managers with improving, building and growing their businesses into great companies. IceLake’s ambition is to become a leading pan-European private equity firm.
The current IceLake Capital team consists of a strong and ambitious group of people (2 partners, 2 investment directors, 3 investment managers, 2 analysts, 1 finance manager and 1 compliance officer) and they are looking to expand with top tier people in order to support and boost the ambitious goals throughout Europe.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree ideally complemented with postgraduate education (RA / RC);
- Knowledge and/or affinity with legal, tax and fund management related matters, ideally work experience in these areas;
- Experience in a big 4 firm (Senior Manager/Director) and/or senior finance & control roles (e.g., Head of Finance/CFO of mid market company, division/country unit of corporate or private equity fund);
- Strong analytical skills that she/he knows how to use efficiently for process control;
- Firm, assertive personality with above average decisiveness and enforcing ability;
- Proactive and self-starting attitude;
- Reliable, accurate ("eye for detail") and critical to themselves and others;
- Solid knowledge and affinity with ICT and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel;
- Communication skills in writing and oral in Dutch and English.
"Our approach is collaborative, pragmatic and focused on the long term."
The job profile
IceLake Capital has grown very strongly in recent years with the number of investments made but also in its own team of investment professionals. With the ambition to raise successor funds, there is a need to hire a Head of Finance who can take the next step in building the financial function of the investment company and its private equity funds, catering to an institutional investor base.
As Head of Finance you work closely together with the Partner team who, at this point, are responsible for all financially related matters. The Head of Finance will take over these tasks and responsibilities and is responsible for all Finance related matters of the funds (i.e. Finance & Control, Legal, Tax), monitoring and valuation of the funds and Investor Relations and Reporting. Furthermore, the Head of Finance will be responsible for implementing an ESG Strategy given the increased regulatory demands and investor demand for integrating ESG in the investment processes and monitoring in portfolio companies. You manage a small and professional team.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Emile.