NMi is a leading independent specialist for legal metrology testing and inspection services in Europe and a trusted brand globally. The company provides TIC services in mission-critical stages of the global supply chain in the weighing, utility, mobility and the energy and renewables industry. NMi specializes in type approval & certification, verification & calibration and consultancy services covering a broad range of advice on complex regulations and accreditations.
The company has a major international footprint, is Private Equity owned and has strong ambitons to grow internationally , both through acquisitions as organically.
The job profileTo be able to deal with the growth ambitions of the company and the need for further professionalization of the (back office) organization, we are looking for a seasoned professional who brings the experience to professionalize a growing organization in a Private Equity environment and knows how to build teams and bring Finance and other areas in the company to higher desired standards.
The CFO will be a strategic sparring partner to CEO, management team and shareholders. The CFO will primarily have a key role in taking both financial (IFRS) and management accounting to the next level. Improving KPI reporting, IT and ensuring successful further roll-out of buy and build agenda incl. integrations, mainly within the Western European area.
“With many years of experience in the world of metrology, NMI has acquired a high international reputation, providing the right service and assistance in the field of certification, training, testing and market access.”
The ideal candidate
- 10-15 years of experience in mid-market (international) project environments + (ideally) RA/RC;
- A number of years of end-responsible experience as (Group) CFO preferably in an international setting;
- Experience with buy and build/M&A/ post-merger integrations / sales and exit experience is nice to have;
- Demonstrable experience with PE owned/backed companies. Knows and understand the agenda and way of working;
- Experience in managing debt providers, (e.g.; Banks, other investors);
- Knows how to deal with different stakeholders both internal and external on different levels;
- Demonstrable experience with professionalization of finance (financial, business control, IT, BI, processes) in a midmarket technical B2B setting / project business or business services;
- Seasoned in Financial control topics of international and/or international group entities (FX, consolidations, IFRS);
- Knows how to establish intercompany trading and collaboration;
- Has experience in setting up a professional (centralized) finance team.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Rolf.