It’s all about consumer demand. As expectations grow, you need to make your products available on time and in perfect condition. This multinational distributor of premium fast moving consumer goods will support you to transport, store and handle goods easily and reliably by land, sea and air. Efficient and reliable wholesaling is their business.
The company, based in Zuid-Holland, is specialized in the distribution of A-branded FMCG globally and offers supply chain and logistics solutions, including in-house relabeling and transport management.
They plan, design and construct a competitive worldwide network to transport, store and handle goods for their clients. The company stays on top of regional conditions to provide their customers with personalized local solutions to be globally successful.
The job profileWith the previous CFO having focused on developing a strong financial fundament, the company is currently looking for an experienced CFO with a forward looking, entrepreneurial mindset to support the next step of growth. S/he will be a key leader of the group's international growth and value creation strategy and will act as a strong business partner to the CEO and wider management, helping, challenging and testing decisions as the business drives forward. The new CFO shapes the financial strategy, drives business performance and remains independent and objective. The new CFO should, with her/his strong developed analytical skills, identify and leverage international business developments and opportunities. The CFO will also guard and develop a strong finance team. In this role you report to the CEO and you work closely together with key stakeholders and relationships
"We are looking for an experienced finance executive that has a strong career track record and demonstrable successful experience as a stand-alone CFO of a significant scale/complexity. This person is a focused achiever, with a strong desire to grow the business and a relentless focus on best-in class delivery."
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience as an end responsible company CFO. Experienced with board exposure, private equity and/or family business;
- Experience in a business to consumer (B2C) and/or business to business (B2B) trading environment and or wholesale/FMCG/logistics;
- In an international environment with a similar scale and/or complexity. Experience with European/international regulatory processes is a distinct plus;
- Experience in M&A and integration;
- Especially knowledge of integrating companies and systems, able to steer international multi divisional and multi country companies;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Kees-Jan.