OrganizationFor DMT Environmental Technology, a highly innovative and fast growing company offering renewable gas solutions, we are currently looking for a strong CFO.
DMT-ET Technologies, products and services offer the best solutions in biogas conditioning and biogas upgrading. DMT is a private equity owned leading total solutions provider offering gas to grid, bio-CNG, bio-LNG locally or central, or virtual pipeline options.
The job profile
Because of the realised growth and strong growth ambitions, the company needs further internal professionalisation to become and stay future proof. To achieve this, we are currently looking for a strong and seasoned CFO who will be able to meet the challenges ahead and change and implement new processes and guidelines where needed.
The CFO is responsible for the financial side of the company and oversees the financial operations, reporting, planning, and analysis of the company’s past, present, and future situation. The role develops and implements strategies to improve DMT’s financial health, stability, and performance. The CFO works closely with the CEO and senior leadership to make decisions based on the company’s financial goals and needs. Furthermore he/she is responsible for ensuring compliance with regulations, managing the capital structure, and tracking and forecasting cash flow.
“We are focused on sustainable solutions that fit into a circular economy.” – Theo Zuijdwijk, CEO
The ideal candidate
- Managing a team of 7 consisting of accounting team, project controller, a Finance Manager in US (Portland) and IT;
- Business partnering with CEO and leadership on strategy and budgeting matters;
- Responsible for providing the business with financial leadership, governance and detailed management reporting;
- End responsible for all financial matters, including accounting, reporting, planning cycle and performance analysis. You are able with your team to turn external and internal data into valuable insights and bring numbers to life;
- Further development together with the project controller of a solid business finance function with (in term) state of the art BI tools supporting the growth of the organisation;
- Provide 'real time' support and analysis. Furthermore, you are a trusted adviser by adding value and support in decision making;
- Business partner role regarding strategic projects and new business developments, investments, business cases and assist with systems implementation and various ad-hoc projects as needed;
- Leading the budgeting process, collaborating with department heads to develop realistic budgets aligned with the organization's objectives and monitor actual expenditures, analyse variances, and identify areas for cost optimization and efficiency improvements.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Martijn.