OrganizationPF Concept is, both online and offline, the European market leader in developing, selling and delivering promotional products. You can think of giveaways, such as pens, company clothing or drinking bottles with the logo of your employer or customer on them. PF Concept is part of worldwide market leader Polyconcept Group and backed by a large Private Equity Group;Charlesbank Capital Partners. Polyconcept Group has their headquarters in the United States with subsidiaries in five continents and customers in more than 100 countries. PF Concept was founded in 1984 and headquartered in the Netherlands with a revenue of €250 million. PF Concept has nine sales offices for distributor supplies. PF Concept has a range of 12000 products and these products are stored in their 45.000m2 'PF Logo Express' warehouse near the Polish city of Poznan or in their printing facility in the United Kingdom. The products are decorated with high-tech equipment to suit one’s needs. PF Concept operates with a B2B model. This means PF Concept can find their way to the end customer via one of their 10,000 resellers in over 100 countries.
In this position you operate at the heart of commercial decision-making and pricing strategy. Insight into costs such as production, logistics and commercial discounts are crucial to be able to manage positive margins. You know how to keep the balance between challenging the business and working together on results.
The ideal candidate
To expand the Finance team, we are looking for a Commercial Controller who is focused on one of the main goals of PF Concept: all commercial and performance related matters aimed at expanding the European business model. This is a new position and you report to the Commercial Finance Manager. You do not have a leadership position in this role, but it is important that you are able to work effectively with colleagues from various disciplines (primarily Sales, but also Marketing and Purchasing). In this role you will be responsible for preparing, developing and analyzing margins and trends, identifying risks and delivering high-quality reports. With this you offer support to both the business and the Commercial Finance Manager by providing insight into the most important business drivers such as insight into margin and turnover, budget and forecasting variables and the analysis of different business models. This means that you act as a sparring partner for the business and provide valuable insights to support commercial and strategic decision-making.
The job profile
- Proactively advise management based on analyses on revenue, costs and profitability per result area (eg product (portfolio);
- Prepare insightful and convincing analyzes and make presentations to provide insight into both the state of affairs and future expectations;
- Prepare the budget, forecast and explain the financial performance of commerce;
- Identifying improvements and opportunities in areas such as analytics;
- Prepare, challenge, monitor and evaluate business cases;
- Responsible for financial planning, budget and forecasting;
- Interpret results and proactively identify trends, highlight issues and work with the company to plan appropriate actions;
- Maintains close relationships with the commercial team as their primary financial business partner;
- Supports the further development of commercial control including analysis and control of trade spend, marketing spend and effectiveness of the commercial activities (including direct E-commerce);
- Interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or identifying risks and opportunities.
We will be collecting resumes but please know that it will take a while before you will receive feedback.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Wineke.