We are currently recruiting a FP&A Director for a company with its Head Quarters based out of the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. The company is highly successful in the services industry and has a global presences with offices in more the 80 countries.
This role is an unique opportunity to create a FP&A department from scratch at a large multinational; to build a team and set up procedures. This will be done in close cooperation with the Director Group Business Controller (whose also responsible for investor relations).
The role aims to provide corporate intelligence, co-ordinate the strategic planning and budget processes. Drive and improve performance reporting, review meetings, benchmarking and target setting. The team advises and supports the Executive Committee members in their decision-making to enhance and sustain the overall performance of Group.
- Providing the Executive Committee with insights and guidance on the performance, financial outlook & scenarios, progress on strategy and execution of the operating companies;
- Ensure visibility of market developments and the competitive situation;
- Support key projects/ initiatives to improve the business performance of the consolidated Group. Challenge and determine with management how to enhance performance of the operating companies;
- Execution and ensuring an effective corporate planning cycle (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual);
- Monitor, analyze and understand the performance of operating companies. Advise on key trends, deviations from planning cycle scenarios, and areas of opportunity & risk;
- Execute ad hoc analysis and modelling, and provide interpretations on key performance issues;
- Be the standard of reference in planning and control practices;
- Prepare reports, communication, and presentations for internal/ external stakeholders.
Profiel geschikte kandidaat
- Master or Bachelor degree, preferably in economics, finance, accounting, business administration, or science;
- 8-12 years working experience in a similar role as Finance Business Partner;
- Understanding of Business Control and related technical areas such as Accounting, Treasury, Tax and Risk Management (overall understanding of the other finance disciplines);
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills, complex problem solving, reliability;
- Familiar working with financial reporting systems and MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills in English (speaking & writing). Additional language(s) are not required but a plus.
€ 110.000 + benefits