Allego was founded in 2013 in the Netherlands as part of grid operator Alliander. They have been independent in advice, service and operation of charging solutions ever since. In 2018 Allego became part of Meridiam, US listed, and are expanding our network rapidly throughout Europe. Allego offers smart charging solutions for electric cars, motors, buses and trucks. For consumers, businesses and cities. Their end-to-end charging solutions make it easier for businesses and cities to deliver the infrastructure drivers need, while the scalability of their products make them the partner of the future. Allego is also building an international charging network with already 28,000+ charge points operational throughout Europe. Their charging solutions are always connected to their own platform the EV-Cloud. It gives their customers and ourselves a full portfolio of features and services, created to give you the flexibility to meet and exceed your needs.
The ideal candidate
- You have approximately 15 years’ experience in an end responsible/business oriented finance role. Ideally in an international, fast growing renewable business;
- You have a completed Master degree, Post Master degree RA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent;
- You are experienced with IFRS;
- You bring proven experience in the set-up, improvement and leadership of Group Finance teams within international rapidly expanding groups;
- You are able to leverage a networked organization, including having gained experience in multi-cultural remote-management;
- You collaborate easily as a team player that sets the program and timelines and engages the countries to deliver the required results;
- You are comfortable in conveying a financial message to all kinds of stakeholders, including the Executive and Supervisory Board;
- You influence by nature, adapting your approach to the audience, anticipating impact of words and actions, preparing for possible resistance and responding in an appropriate style, using a range of influencing styles;
- You have a can do no nonsense mentality; you are hands on, self-starting and like to get things done;
- You are willing to travel frequently and show a high intercultural competency.
Imagine a world where we all drive electric. Clean cities, less noise. Our mission is to contribute to a zero-emission environment and to allow anyone with an electric vehicle to charge whenever and wherever needed.
The job profile
To accelerate and activate the growth agenda we are looking for a highly ambitious and energetic Finance Director. In this new position you will manage the Accounting, Control & Reporting team and you will report directly to the CFO, Ton Louwers. Furthermore you will work closely with the Finance Leadership team. Your focus in this position will be on improving (Group) Business Control and creating a robust Financial Control, Reporting & Tax processes in a demanding and growing international organization. Your focus will be on improving output quality while driving efficiencies, leveraging the size and scope of the group’s organization. You will be the driver in the continuing set-up of the international Finance function within Allego together with the CFO and taking it to the next level. Therefore you feel comfortable in challenging the business, but you also know how to align all your stakeholders. As a true sparring partner you bring your strategic way of thinking to facilitate the successful implementation of the growth initiatives and the delivery of the (financial) results.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Wineke.