Our client is one of the leading high end developers (own engineering), production and distribution companies in their industry. They want to create great industrial products: reliable, cost efficient and innovative.
They have a lean method of designing, developing and producing guarantee quick and cost effective solutions. As a fully independent organization they create great solutions to meet high standards. All their international client’s demands, no matter how complicated, can be solved.
The Head Office is based in the greater Tilburg/Den Bosch area and operates with two production/assembly facilities in Central Europe and Sales offices in Asia. The revenue of the company is around €30mio with an anticipated double digit growth for 2019.
A majority of the shares in the company were acquired by a Private equity firm. The founder and CEO, remained shareholder and stays active for the company.
Finance Director Profile
We are currently looking for a Finance Director. This is a new role to further facilitate the anticipated growth in the next coming years. You will report to the CEO. You will operate as a true business partner. The Finance Director is a member of the Management Team and leads the Finance department (2 direct reports). This role could be an interesting step up for a professional who is not end-responsible yet at this moment.
Responsibilities for the Finance Director:
- Ensure relevant business controlling in order to steer the profitability;
- Consolidate & analyse all cost accounting and financial procedures together with other statistical and routine reports including any desirable analyses of monthly departmental reports;
- Propose policies for the establishment and maintenance of inventory levels for supplies, raw materials, packaging materials and in process and/or finished goods;
- Responsible for the preparation of income and balance sheet statements, consolidated and various other accounting statements and reports;
- Be able to set-up, develop and work with Activity Based Costing;
- Consolidate and supervise the monthly reporting for the company;
- Lead the budget process;
- Responsible for the implementation of a solid transfer pricing policy;
- Optimisation of working capital;
- Creation and continuation of cash flow forecasting process and reporting;
- Act as a business partner with your colleagues and actively contribute to the ambitious performance of the Group;
- Act as the company representative in contacts with banks, external auditors, tax authorities
- Establish a mindset of continuous improvement within the Finance Team, both for processes and procedures as well as for communication with other functions.
Ideal Finance Director Candidate
- At least a Master’s Degree in Finance (preferably Post Master RA/RC);
- A minimum of 10 years relevant working experience;
- Experience in a technical production environment is considered a must;
- Fluent in English;
- As Finance professional you have a high energy, hands-on and get the job done attitude!
- Pro-active self-starter;
- Proven experience to consistently deliver results in a fast-pace and demanding environment.
- Your IT skills are solid: Microsoft applications, Exact and Power BI.