OrganizationTalentmark offers the full spectrum of recruitment solutions for Life Sciences. This ranges from the rapid response necessary to solve an immediate problem to the meticulous and discreet search for valuable executive talent. The Talentmark Group as such has been founded in 2021, set up by two shareholders with excellent reputations and strong experience in the business. Following a strategic buy & build of renowned, specialized recruitment organisations they grew towards a > €60M business with offices in The Netherlands (Hoofddorp, Maarssen, Leiden), UK, US, Germany, Switzerland and Spain. With over 140 international colleagues and more than 500 consultant working through Talentmark they are a quickly becoming the leading Life Sciences recruitment provider. The strategy is to triple in size the upcoming few years, both through organic growth as well as a strategic buy & build.
The job profileFollowing the focus on setting up the foundation for further organic and acquisitive growth, the new Finance Director will take the lead by setting up a strong, scalable finance backbone. In this position you report into the CEO, will be part of the Group Management Team and will assume overall responsibility for Finance on a global level. You will create clarity and structure on roles & responsibilities of an international finance organization and build and manage a team of finance professionals Good communication is key for success, as communication to and stakeholder management of the finance team (located in NL, UK and DE), business leaders (responsible for the recruitment operations), Management Team and the executive Board is required.
“The role may from time to time require a hands-on approach to help out the team and get a better understanding of what is needed to create a long-term solution. Part of coming to the right set-up will come from optimizing the (financial) processes. In addition, creating a vision and plan on how to run Finance globally – by leveraging on past experiences – is key to helping the organization further.”
The ideal candidate
- Academic degree in business economics, ideally with a post graduate degree (RA);
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience. Experience within the recruitment industry and/or payrolling is considered a huge benefit, as approx. 50% of global revenue comes from contracting, in which the process around payrolling are essential.
- Affinity and experience with creating a "modern" finance function where IT, data and digitalization play an important role;
- Experience in designing and optimizing the right steering information for maximizing growth, margin and efficiency (using modern tools);
- Experience and affinity with IT (Exact, Sage and/or Lucanet would be beneficial);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Claudia.