DKV Mobility is a leading B2B platform for on-the-road payments and solutions, supporting their customers with fuel, toll, mobility and financial solutions. The international Financial Solutions business (DKV Refund) is managed from the Netherlands and comprises of 4 entities: Remobis and Alfa Transport Services (recovering and pre-financing of VAT & Excise Duty), Alfa Commercial Finance (factoring) and the refund business of the Smart Diesel group, a recent acquisition in Romania. DKV refund is the leading and largest refund provider in Europe. They have shown excellent growth figures over the last 10 years and have a strategic growth ambition for the upcoming years.
The job profile
As the Finance Director of DKV Refund you have a very active role and give great energy and insights to the business and relevant stakeholders. It is in your nature to deep dive into the business to truly understand the commercial and operational processes, key metrics, risks and opportunities. You continuously (re) evaluate all depending on business, market and/or regulatory variances to make sure you stay on the ball, manage risk and steer the business forward. You are responsible for building, coaching and improving the (international) Finance team (15 FTE) whilst at the same time managing and optimizing the (financial) end-to-end processes.
As the Finance Director, you have the following main priorities/objectives:
- Act as a strategic business partner within the DKV Refund Leadership Team. Manage the international growth agenda including optimalisation of financial and operational processes, steer business growth (incl. pricing support), control risks and act as financial lead in (integration of) acquisitions;
- Transforming the business reporting function into a financial business partner function;
- Manage and built strong relationships with the business and external stakeholders (colleagues withing HQ DKV Mobility, governmental & financial institutions, auditor and advisors).
“Mobility is life. And it is our business: We care for the ones who manage supply and demand - who literally keep everyday life for everyone going. The hauliers. The truck drivers. The professionals. Everything we do we do with a purpose: To drive the transition towards an efficient and sustainable future of mobility”.
The ideal candidate
You are an inspirational and empathetic personality and challenger in the Leadership Team, facilitating growth while enhancing financial stewardship, transparency, risk, compliance and performance. You are foremost a well-balanced person with drive, energy and a good sense of humour.
- You have a completed a Master’s degree in Finance (e.g. Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Business Administration), preferably supplemented with Post-Master degree;
- Progressive experience in a (business oriented) senior finance role within an international (matrix), B2B organization;
- Experience with treasury/cashflow/(pre)financing concepts would be an advantage;
- Prior experience optimizing financial and operational processes, implement best practices and controls and utilizing IT innovations;
- Fluent in English, additional European language would be a plus.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Claudia.