Group Business Controller
OrganizationAssessio is one of largest talent assessment suppliers in The Nordics and The Netherlands. Their digital products and solutions, mostly software-as-a-service (SaaS), help their clients to make effective, fair and transparent people decisions in recruitment and development processes. In 2023 Main Capital sold Assessio Group to London based Pollen Street Capital. Under the new stewardship of Pollen Street, Assessio is now well-positioned to push the boundaries of its success and expand its reach into new and exciting markets. Today, Assessio is an established name in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and The Netherlands with customers all over the globe. All 140+ Assessio employees unite under the shared vision of “Zero Talent Waste”. They strive to contribute to an effective and fair working life where everyone is judged on equal, relevant terms.
The job profileThe international ambitions go hand in hand with a growing need to build a future proof finance and business control structure and further professionalization of the finance department in general. This is why we are now looking for a driven Group Business Controller acting from The Netherlands to join this high-growth SaaS organisation. This is a twofold position: you are part of the Group Business Control team and report directly to the Head of Group Business Control of Assessio Group based in Sweden. In The Netherlands you are the Finance Business Partner and part of the Management Team. For this role too you report to the Head of Business Control, who works closely together with Managing Director NL to align with board and group management.
“You’ll be expected to stay ahead of industry trends, ensuring our financial strategies and performance metrics align with the ever-evolving SaaS market dynamics”
The ideal candidate
- You have a Masters’ degree in Business, Finance, or other related field;
- You have a background that combines business and technology, which enables you to use your technical skills to turn data into insights in a scalable and reproducible way;
- You are an experienced and self-starting Business Controller (8 years+ experience) and prioritize based on impact;
- Experience in SaaS business, e-commerce or online business is preferred;
- You have a flexible, adaptable and entrepreneurial mindset; you like fast paced business;
- Good understanding of accounting principles;
- Experience with Business Intelligence solutions;
- Knowledge in building and maintaining financial models, SQL and advanced Excel skills will be an advantage;
- You are able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders;
- People describe you as trustful and reliable;
- You possess a growth mindset and to reach your goals you maintain a hands-on approach that delivers quality results;
- Fluent in Dutch and English in all its forms.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Frederik.