Eurofiber is a rapidly growing fiber operator. They are the driver of the digital society. Their open infrastructure plays a defining role in tapping into and developing the full potential of people and organizations. The Eurofiber Group jumped into the telecom market in 2000. They have since grown into a leading supplier and operator of infrastructure in the Benelux and France. And they still have healthy ambitions to keep growing. At the moment Eurofiber Group’s generates a turnover of more than €200 million. The Eurofiber Group employs approximately 600 people.
Autonomous growth, combined with an active buy-and-build strategy will lead to sustainable revenue growth in the coming years. The shareholders (Antin Infrastructure Partners and PGGM) support Eurofiber's ambitious growth agenda.
We are determined to continue doing what we are good at: providing as many customers as possible with industry-leading open access digital infrastructure
The ideal candidate
- A completed Master's degree in the field of Business Economics;
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Business Controller;
- Knowledge of the Telecom sector is a big plus;
- Helicopter view, but not averse to getting your hands dirty;
- Growth mindset: you adapt easily to changing circumstances;
- You can deal with ambiguity, accept new ideas and initiatives for change;
- You are someone who wants to ‘build’, improve insights, and who likes to dig in the data to make analyses;
- You adapt your interpersonal style to accommodate different people or situations and show interest in new ideas;
- You grab hold of things and don't let go until they are 'fixed';
- You really want to immerse yourself into Eurofiber’s business;
- To the point and able to translate a complex story into key messages (e.g. board level presentations);
- You have professional skills with Power Point for board level presentations;
- Ideally you speak fluent Dutch and English, French and German is a plus, but not required.
The job profileDue to the ambitious growth of the business, Eurofiber is looking for a strong Group Business Controller Commerce. Group Business Control plays a pivotal role within the finance landscape.
There’s a constant need to do things better and smarter. In this position, you will report to the Group Director Business Control (Kim Borcheld-Slager). The Chief Revenue Officer (Andrea Kraus) will be your Business Partner. As the Group Business Controller Commerce you will be involved in practical/tactical matters as well as strategic matters. You will track the commercial performance, manage and track the international sales and focus on acquiring new customers while maintaining warm relations with existing customers. The Group Business Controller Commerce is responsible for improving commercial performance of the business by making ad hoc and recurring analyses, provide insights via (KPI) reporting and analyses of the performance vs budget and the market. In this role you will also have to travel to different countries throughout Northern Europe to review their performance and see for yourself what could increase commercial excellence.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Kars.