Eurofiber is a rapidly growing fiber operator. They are the driver of the digital society. Their open infrastructure plays a defining role in tapping into and developing the full potential of people and organizations. The Eurofiber Group jumped into the telecom market in 2000. They have since grown into a leading supplier and operator of infrastructure in the Benelux and France. And they still have healthy ambitions to keep growing. At the moment Eurofiber Group’s generates a turnover of more than €200 million. The Eurofiber Group employs approximately 600 people.
Autonomous growth, combined with an active buy-and-build strategy will lead to sustainable revenue growth in the coming years. The shareholders (Antin Infrastructure Partners and PGGM) support Eurofiber's ambitious growth agenda.
We are determined to continue doing what we are good at: providing as many customers as possible with industry-leading open access digital infrastructure
The ideal candidate
- A completed Master's degree in the field of Business Economics;
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Business Controller and/or as a consultant;
- Knowledge of the Telecom sector is a plus;
- Helicopter view, but not averse to getting your hands dirty;
- Growth mindset: you adapt easily to changing circumstances;
- You adapt interpersonal style to accommodate different people or situations and show interest in new ideas;
- To the point and able to translate a complex story into key messages (e.g. board level presentations);
- You have professional skills with Power Point for board level presentations;
- You have the social skills to function in a matrix organization;
- Ideally you speak fluent Dutch and English, French and German is a plus, but not required.
The job profileWithin the Group Business Control team an unique opportunity has arisen for a communicative and proactive business oriented financial. The role will be focused on tracking the commercial performance of the different business units/countries, special projects and business cases (f.e. strategic projects, M&A, commercial initiatives).
You are the linking pin in a number of Business Units. Together with the Group Director Business Control you’ll manage the Business Plan and Budgetting process (including processes, guidelines, modeling, consolidation, presentation). This newly created position reports directly into the Group Director Business Control.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Kars.