OrganizationOur client is a leading international managed services organization headquartered in the Netherlands. With a buy and build strategy the platform is poised for accelerated international growth in the services market.
The job profileTo manage this international, high growth agenda a new Holdco Board will be formed at Group level. Together with the Group CEO you will drive the strategic growth agenda of the international buy & build and integration up to setting up a strong group structure. Being the Group CFO, you have a versatile position with a lot of impact on the people, the processes and the business.
The ideal candidate
- You have completed a Master’s degree in Finance (e.g. Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Business Administration) including a post-graduation CPA/RA/RC/CMA degree;
- 15+ years’ experience in an international environment and recent experience as a CFO;
- Experience in M&A processes and integration. You have experience and affinity with further professionalizing financial / operational processes and to embed a strong control, insights and compliance structure;
- Experience with the implementation or optimalisation of ERP/Reporting/BI software is a plus;
- You are familiar with Dutch (financial/fiscal/statutory) processes and live in The Netherlands; willing to travel on occasion;
- Fluent in English; additional language is a plus.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Claudia.