OrganisationElastofirm is an independent, hands-on Dutch enterprise, that invests in healthy, specialized companies active in the rubber and plastic industry.. The group is a buy-and-build funded Egeria.Our aim with our investments is, together with the management, to create sustainable value for all stakeholders and to further develop and grow the companies. By focusing on the specific segment, rubber and plastics, we create synergies at Elastofirm level. In addition, we build a network of companies that can strengthen each other in many ways. We believe in a de-centralized business model where the strength and expertise is, and will remain, with the operating companies.
Elastofirm is organized in two platforms:- Compounding: Active in the production of rubber compounds containing a variety of properties and thus applications;
- Processing: Active in the production of rubber and plastic profiles, which are used in the automotive industry and segments such as greenhouse construction, facade construction and windows and doors production.
The group currently consists of the following companies: Flevorubber Extrusion, Technische profielen productie, Poppe, Flevorubber Compounding, Polycomp en QEW.
"Elastofirm its ambition is to become the best niche player in the rubber and plastic industry. The company structure enables them to react quickly to acquisition opportunities that may arise in the market. With an ambitious growth strategy and supported by their principal stakeholders and equity investor, the group will definitely expand in the coming years. It is now time for the next phase in the company’s journey"
The ideal candidate
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics or Accountancy and preferably an ACCA or Dutch Registered Accountant title;
- Demonstrable and significant experience in Dutch GAAP, and Group consolidation;
- Profound understanding of local financial and relevant regulatory issues;
- Affinity with the manufacturing industry is a plus;
- Experience working with consolidations software. Lucanet is a big plus;
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in MS Excel, PowerBI is a big plus;
- Excellent command of written and spoken in Dutch and English , German is a big plus;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Intercultural, internal and external stakeholder engagement and growing strong relationships;
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple workflows with multiple stakeholders;
- Proven experience in supporting/coaching the local controllers.
The job profile
The position of group controller is a newly created role and one that is seen as key to the success of the internal structure. The new hire will be responsible for all areas of the Group, including financial reporting, company secretarial, treasury and cash management, management accounting, tax and corporate structuring
The new group controller will report directly to the CFO and will have responsibility for the management of all finance operations across the holding entities. He/she will work closely with the regional finance teams based locally at the operating companies.
With the ambitious growth ambitions of Elastofirm, the responsibilities of this role may evolve over time. Challenging finance related projects will definitely be part of this role. Think of harmonizing KPI reporting, post-merger integration, facilitating the (rapid) expansion to new countries and regions, optimalisation of tax structures, transfer pricing and intercompany recharges. Next to this, you can actively support the transformation towards a modern finance function with added value for the business and the group. Think of digitalization projects and the implementation of business intelligence (PowerBI Dashboarding and reporting).
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Arno.