Group Director Operational Excellence
Stage Entertainment is one of the world's largest musical/live entertainment producers and owners of theaters. They have offices and theaters across Europe and produce the biggest titles!
Both nationally and internationally, their iconic titles range from Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Lazarus, Disney's The Lion King and Aladdin to original developed work from within the group such as Anastasia and Tina - The Tina Turner Musical, a wide range of shows that attract audiences from London to New York, from Madrid to Hamburg and from Amsterdam to Paris. “Our mission is to touch hearts and create memories," and with approximately 2,000, talented, and diverse individuals worldwide, they deliver extraordinary experiences to the +7 million people who attend a Stage Entertainment production or venue each year.
As markets continue to change, fueled by customer behavior and preferences, they will strengthen their position as industry leader and ‘go-to’ partner for content and will accelerate in the 4 areas that they believe will make a difference; strengthening the programming, optimizing and expanding the footprint, grow market & sales capabilities in a digital area and continue to embed operational excellence.
The job profileThe Group Director Operational will report into the COO and drive a continuous improvement program within the Stage Entertainment Group, making a direct impact on all strategic pillars. You deliver and track a major program of operational improvement, identify new initiatives in consultation with the relevant Group Directors and Operational Excellence leads in the countries and will be responsible for project management around these initiatives (i.e. setting objectives, data collection, monitoring and management of major milestones, tracking roll out and implementation of initiatives and reporting on benefits). You organize and lead the bi-weekly steerco meetings. You are comfortable in developing analytics, reporting / KPIs and financial monitoring tools to ensure data driven decision making en will have a tight grasp and vision on performance improvement and challenges in such areas as:
- Maximizing the value that can be captured from business and operational performance improvement;
- Identify and realize initiatives to achieve improvements in long-term operational performance;
- Skilled in diagnostics and implementing changes to capture improvements and minimize risk to the organization;
- Ensuring a robust and well controlled transition of performance improvement initiatives to business as usual, ensuring sustainability in the ongoing business;
- Understanding the inherent value in the business;
- Building and maintaining internal relationships across all levels of the organization and managing Stakeholders.
The ideal candidate
- Strong financial of strategy consulting background, fact-based approach, analytical skills;
- A proven track record of successfully implementing and delivering major performance improvement Programs, good technical and functional skills to deal with various aspects of the improvement program;
- Interpersonal, communication and organizational skills – flexibility and endurance as required by project milestones and deliverables;
- Persistence in ensuring delivery of the desired end results of the program/initiatives;
- A Master degree and a minimum of 6-10 years work experience;
- Fluency in English – working knowledge of German and Dutch will be a plus;
- Experience in the Entertainment Industry and/or consultancy will be a plus;
- Experience in a (International) matrix organization is a plus;
- Availability to travel across Europe is required.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Claudia.