Group Finance Director
Cordstrap is the global market leader in Protection Engineering and cargo securing – engineering out the risks associated with the movement of goods in and around industrial settings to protect products, people and places. Cordstrap protection engineers work directly with industrial customers to assess, anticipate, and mitigate risks and to operationalize, measure and continuously improve impact so that these companies can grow safely and sustainably.
Cordstrap’s global headquarters are in the Netherlands, where the Group’s global functions and European regional office are located. In addition, the company maintains two other regional offices in Chicago and Dubai as well as over twenty sales offices and distribution centers around the world to support and service customers and their subsidiaries in over 60 countries. The Group operates manufacturing plants in the Netherlands, Dubai and Turkey.
The job profile
The new CFO decided together with board decided to set up a new finance structure that’s ‘future proof’ and able to support the company’s ambition. To realise these desired objectives and growth, Cordstrap is looking for a proactive and result-driven Group Finance Director. In this role, you will report directly to and will work closely together with the CFO and you are a key sparring partner for the finance operations and other teams in the different locations. Besides that, you will lead the group Finance team (1 fte).
Together with your team you manage the monthly end-close, consolidation and reporting process of the entire group (18 legal entities). You give support to the local finance teams in order to achieve continuous improvements. Furthermore, you are responsible for standardising and streamlining finance processes, balance sheet reviews, internal control framework, policy house, banking and tax.
“It is our passion to protect that drives us and makes us the global leader in the safe movement of goods.
The ideal candidate
- Academic degree in business economics, with a post graduate degree (RA, ACCA, CPA);
- At least 10-15 years of relevant work experience, including, for example, several years of experience in a position with the "BIG 4," complemented by experience in a growing international organisation and (financial) process improvements;
- Solid and mature professional. Firm while pragmatic, with understanding what business needs (no theorist);
- A strong and inspiring team leader, sharing knowledge and expertise with the team;
- Experience in M&A (post-merger integration) is a pre;
- Pro-active and good coordination skills;
- Looking for an impactful role, in an environment with autonomy;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Jesca.