Group Financial Controller
GreenV operates worldwide in the greenhouse industry with the development and construction of technical horticultural systems and integrated greenhouse projects. HAL Investments, a publicly traded company, invested in GreenV and is now a strategic partner. The goal is to create a growth platform that has the scale to invest in people and knowledge to shift the company from purely project-based income to more recurring income from value-added services that support growers in their operations. The group consists of the following four companies that have been working together for many years: Prins Group, Prins Projects USA, Stolze and HT Verboom. Prins Group is a leading greenhouse builder. Stolze is a global leader in electro and water technology, growth lighting, automation, and climate technology for greenhouse horticulture. HT Verboom is a worldwide supplier in fully automated transport systems. Prins Projects USA provides integrated greenhouse manufacturing projects including installation technology, transport and climate control systems, service and maintenance for the horticultural industry in the US Market.
The job profileThis is a challenging new role for an experienced finance professional who not only wants to work with numbers but also wants to add value to the operating companies. As Group Financial Controller, you are the right hand of the Group Controller and work closely together with the Finance Teams of the operating companies and the Group CFO Ton Vernaus. You are part of a small team and you will have a lot of autonomy to make impact on the growth of GreenV. You will be jointly responsible for the reporting and presentations for the Supervisory Board, Board of Directors and shareholders. Additionally, you will be involved in future M&A projects and post-integration processes. In this role, you will be exposed to a wide range of finance topics. Due to the buy and build strategy, it is expected that you will broaden your scope in this role over time or move to one of the subsidiary companies.
"GreenV is the portal to world-leading horticultural technology, knowledge and experience. With a family of companies, we provide integrated solutions around the world for professional crop production: from vegetables to ornamentals; from super foods to soft fruits. Our team of experts understands your unique needs and the local circumstances that shape them."
The ideal candidate
- Completed Masters’ Degree in Business Economics, Economics, Accountancy or Finance, ideally supplemented with a completed post-master RA and/or RC;
- Relevant professional work experience within the business (Financial Control / Consolidation experience) and/or significant External Audit experience;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are able to present the story behind the numbers;
- Proven ability of working in a complex organization, with tight deadlines and international exposure;
- You are able to build bridges and support senior management in making strategic decisions by providing them with clear insights into performance and investment proposals;
- You have proactive, entrepreneurial, and result-oriented mind set;
- You feel at home in an informal, accessible, and small team;
- Excellent command of both the English and Dutch languages, both written and spoken.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Frederik.