You will be working for a fast growing, international operating digital agency who is looking to expand its operations globally. Via a buy and build strategy and backed by private equity, the company has grown significantly over the past years in Europe and the US and is aiming for a global footprint in the next years. The company is typified by a young, energetic and cooperative culture and is at the forefront of the digital economy.
Head of Finance and Group Control Profile
The Head of Finance and Group Control ensures the smooth running of the regional Finance Operations and leads by example, being very pragmatic and hands-on.
- Reports to the CFO and acts as his/her deputy;
- Responsible for timely, consistent and accurate reporting of monthly group results;
- Responsible for annual budget and audit process;
- Manages Dutch Finance & Control team (12 fte) in Rotterdam and act as group controller in close collaboration with teams in Germany and the UK;
- Supports CFO on cash management and tax.
Ideal Head of Finance and Group Control Candidate
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field;
- Minimum of 10 years working experience;
- Minimum of 5 years (international) Finance experience;
- Track record in agile, entrepreneurial environment with M&A dynamic.
Additional experience preferred but not required
- Experience working for international consultancy or accounting firm;
- Experience working for private equity portfolio company;
- Experience within the digital sector.
- Fluent in English;
- International accounting skills;
- Strong affinity with IT and Finance automation;
- Excel superuser;
- Results-oriented, hands-on, pragmatic and smart problem solver;
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a finance team.