Head of Financial & Group Control
B&C International is a leading Dutch manufacturer of window decoration with a European footprint. In 2021 They have a broad product portfolio and sell via retailers, DIY shops and their own B&C webshop that directly delivers the goods to the end consumer. B&C was acquired by Springs Windows Fashions Group, based in Middleton, Wisconsin, USA, the second best player in the American market employing nearly 9000 people. The various B&C related companies are located in all important markets except for Belgium. The sourcing happens worldwide with a purchasing office in Taiwan. The modern and trendy headquarters, warehouse and transport division are located in Nunspeet, The Netherlands. In total B&C employs more than 800 people.
The ideal candidate
The Head of Financial & Group Control is a leading role in Group Finance. You enjoy taking the lead in the development of your team members and improving the financial and organizational structures.
• Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Business Economics, Accountancy or Finance; RA (CPA/ACCA) qualification is a strong plus;
• Relevant work experience in external audit and/or controlling in a retail, e-commerce or wholesale organization;
• Extensive knowledge reporting standards like Dutch GAAP and IFRS. Knowledge of US GAAP is a strong plus;
• Extensive experience and proven success in the field of finance & control plus treasury, tax and annual reporting;
• Good knowledge of internal control frameworks and administrative processes;
• Experience with financial post merger integration activities is a plus;
• Past exposure to (foreign) tax advisors and solid experience with external audits;
• Analytical, critical thinking and can handle pressure.
"You play an important part in the quarterly forecasting, the yearly budgeting and the cash planning process working closely together with the CFO and the Business Control departments."
The job profile
The Head of Financial & Group Control is a leading role in Group Finance and works closely together with the CFO B&C International on ensuring accurate, timely and sufficient financial processes and reporting. You will lead a team of four colleagues in Group Finance and together you work on preparing consolidated monthly and quarterly management reports and the reporting to the parent company in the United States. You will play an important role in explaining the information, using the relevant dashboards and business insights. B&C has an own Shared Service Center where all accounting related activities take place. Financial Control is dealt with at the B&C Group Finance team where you are in the lead.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Frederik.