Internal Audit & Risk Manager
OrganizationKendrion helps shape the future of mobility and automation with innovative, custom solutions. They develop, manufacture and market high-quality electromagnetic systems and components for industrial and automotive applications. Kendrion’s key customers include Audi, Bilstein, Bosch, Continental, Daimler, Delphi, Eaton, Evobus, Hyundai, Siemens and Volkswagen. The innovative manufacturer is listed on NYSE Euronext’s Amsterdam market. Kendrion employs 2700 people in 11 countries worldwide and a revenue of approximately €450 million has been realized over the past year. The headquarters are located in Amsterdam and currently exist of 17 employees who are responsible for finance, legal, investor relations and corporate strategy. The culture at the headquarters is professional and informal. Openness and direct communication are of great importance.
The job profileThe Internal Audit & Risk Manager is responsible for the execution of the internal audit and risk management activities and continues to shapes the internal audit and risk function within Kendrion. The mission of internal audit and risk is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. The internal audit and risk function helps Kendrion to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control processes. The Internal Audit & Risk Manager reports directly to the CFO and has an independent reporting line to the Audit Committee of the Supervisory Board. This role is exiting because it exposes you to many different organizational processes (Management, Operations, Finance, HR, IT, etc.) and allows you to operate at different locations and with many departments in the organization.
“If you are looking for a next step in your career in which you like to make strong impact on the performance of a listed manufacturing company this is it. This role is exiting because it exposes you to many different organizational processes (Management, Operations, Finance, HR, IT, etc.), C-level business partnering and allows you to operate at different locations and with many departments in the organization.”
The ideal candidate
- Academic degree in relevant field of study, such as but not limited to Business Administration, Business Economics or Finance. Post-master is a strong plus, such as CIA, RA (CPA/ACCA), RO, RE;
- Sufficient work experience in management consultancy (Operational audits, Risk), financial audits, or an internal audit and/or risk management position;
- Strong analytical, research and reporting abilities;
- Interested in IT related topics such as data analysis, process automation and digitalization;
- Able to work in an independent role and using the power of cross functional cooperation;
- Professional English proficiency, German is a plus;
- You live in The Netherlands with the legal right to work in the European Union (natural or with visa).
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Frederik.