Aalberts (www.aalberts.com) engineers mission-critical technologies for ground-breaking industries and everyday life. They are where technology matters and real progress can be made. With over 16,000 employees, Aalberts operates 70 business locations and 80 service locations with activities in over 50 countries. The organisational structure of four business segments is covered by some 15 business teams.
Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems (Aalberts IPS) develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fixing technology to distribute and control water and gas. They have 2 global leading brands, Apollo & VSH, supplemented with strong local brands. They have over 30 business units in 10 different countries. To contractors they offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. The technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. They do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels: wholesale, retail & ecommerce.
Currently Aalberts IPS is in the midst of a very challenging transition towards offering their clients an integrated service from a project approach, giving them a big advantage over their competitors. This will contribute to the ambitious global growth strategy they have set for the coming years.
KPI Controller profile
Are you a hands-on KPI controller with experience in an international company?
Aalberts IPS is part of the Installation Technology segment within Aalberts and is the biggest Business Unit within the Aalberts Group with a revenue that exceeds euro 1mld per annum. In this position you will work with all the different international entities of Aalberts IPS and have an global view over the business.
Aalberts IPS is divided into three regions; USA, EMEA and APAC. In your role as a KPI controller you will work closely with all three regions and report into the CFO’s/ FD of the different regions. You will work with different cultures in the (production) company’s. You will have to rely on your technical and social skills to help these companies with their KPI’s.
You expertise will help the different regions with monthly sales reporting & management info for whole Aalberts IPS (regions, countries and product lines). Your reports will give inside into:
- Topline products;
- Product quantities;
- Product margins;
- IPS innovation index.
Ideal KPI Controller candidate
You are a self-starting person who can convince people with your expertise and personality. Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you have the following skills?
- Experience with a global overview position;
- Hands on, drive results, result orientation, analytical;
- Proven track record of working proactively and effectively in advising/ steering on KPI’s;
- 5+ years of experience as a Business/ Sales Controller;
- You can to challenge, innovate, improve, implement and monitor KPI’s;
- You are the “Go-to business partner” for individual region the finance organization, providing actionable information;
- You have extensive experience working in an international company and working with different cultures;
- Proactive, self-starting attitude and an enterprising spirit;
- Strong analytical, communicative and social skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.