Alliance Automotive Group Benelux is an international company, specialized in the distribution and sales of automotive parts and accessories. Alliance Automotive Group Benelux owns several brands, formulas and chains in this competitive and specialized field, whose playing field is also increasingly international. Alliance Automotive Group Benelux is headquartered in Ede, the Netherlands.
Alliance Automotive Group Benelux renowned a several companies. The largest of these are the wholesale chains Alliance Automotive Trading and PartsPoint. Alliance Automotive Group Benelux is at the forefront of the developments demanded by the market. One of those developments is economies of scale; volume and purchasing power are decisive for the healthy company that Alliance Automotive Group Benelux is.
The job profileTo ensure that Alliance Automotive Benelux can remain at the forefront is the further development of the automotive market and achieve further growth, they have decided to hire an M&A Manager. This is a new position for the Benelux region and you will be working closely together with the CFO Benelux.
As a M&A Manager you drive the (inorganic) growth agenda, together with the business leaders. You will screen and develop the pipeline of targets and will manage and monitor projects to meet the growth goals. You are responsible for the preparation of acquisition proposals and present these to the board. You have the appetite and capability to drive and close small to large deals independently. You will report in to the CFO Benelux and you will be working closely with the M&A team of Europe and the head of M&A AAG Europe in Paris.
“The organization has grown rapidly in recent years. The 2,100 employees in the Benelux are responsible for sales of €375 million. The management of AAG Benelux sees great potential for growth based on an acquisitive strategy. The ambition is to grow strongly in the Benelux and Germany in the coming years through acquisitions.”
The ideal candidate
- University Degree in Business or equivalent and at least 5-8 years of relevant working experience, ideally in Corporate Development / - Finance / M&A / strategy consulting and or Big 4 ( Transaction Services);
- Track record in successfully designing and managing M&A projects – project management skills are essential;
- Persuasive personality with the ability to challenge project owners in a constructive way and lead various stakeholder to consensus;
- A strong analytical and financial understanding and skill set;
- Ability to act as a catalyst for action and change whilst bringing along the team;
- Willingness to travel within Europe ( mainly Benelux and Germany);
- High level of motivation and determination;
- Good and differentiated people handling skills and organizational sensitivity, since the industry is heavily dependent on personal relations;
- English language, German and French are nice to have.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Kars.