For this international and successful organisation in the food industry we’re currently looking for a Manager Finance Projects.
The organisation combines production of retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded companies on an effective multiuser production platform that benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Their production platform covers numerous manufacturing sites in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and reliable service across geographies.
Focused on innovation, the organisation continuously searches for new and alternative ways to improve the quality of its products and packaging combinations in line with consumer and customer demand, environmental responsibilities and market demand.
The culture is based on their entrepreneurial mind-set. They give their skilled people freedom to execute plans that contribute to the company’s success. That means there’s ample opportunity to make your mark.
They come from different cultures and markets, and know that everyone has the potential to make their contribution count. There’s a strong emphasis on improvement, which is why there are opportunities for anyone enthusiastic enough to grasp them.
Manager Finance Project Profile
Due to the ambitious growth agenda, we are currently looking to recruit an addition to the Group Finance Team based in the global HQ in the Rotterdam region. This new position will be reporting directly into the Group Finance Director. The organisation is Private Equity owned. In this role you will encounter all kinds of challenging (international) and ad hoc finance projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Working on M&A processes and activities: You will be supporting the M&A process and support the integration afterwards. You will ensure that the financial and reporting structures and guidelines are implemented in the acquired companies in close cooperation with Manager Group Finance. As well as working with Manager Group Finance on:
- IFRS-16 process (Planon system);
- Implementation of new IFRS standards;
- Purchase Price Allocation on acquisitions;
- Monitoring and reporting on internal control framework;
- Working on various business improvement projects on reporting activities for finance and reporting.
Ideal Manager Finance Projects
- Academic degree in business economics with post graduate degree (RA, CPA);
- 8 - 10 years working experience at Big 4;
- Accurate; able to work with deadlines in a fast growing company;
- Understanding details without losing the “big” picture;
- Pro-active, self-starting attitude;
- IFRS experience / knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Hands on approach;
- IT skills;
- Willingness to travel/ ambition to work abroad.