B&C International, founded in 1971, is a leading Dutch manufacturer of window decoration with a European footprint. They have a broad product portfolio and sell via retailers, DIY shops and their own B&C webshop that directly delivers the goods to the end consumer. The partnership with Springs strengthens the growth of B&C’s European activities. Both B&C and Springs strive to support their customers with continuous product innovation, service and marketing assistance. The product manufacturing takes place in Poland where more than 350 employees produce 4 million window decorations on annual average in a modern manufacturing plant (15.600 square meters). The goods are distributed by the own transport division of B&C.
The job profileIn support of the rapid growth of B&C International they are looking for an experienced Operations Controller to play a key role in improving the day-to-day financial and operational insights. The main goal is to continue developing and leading the operational control activities to a best-in-class level. You will report to the CFO of B&C International with a dotted line to the COO. This requires combining hands-on finance as analytical skills in this role. Next to this you can only be successful by acting as a trusted business partner to the management team and finance colleagues on operational finance topics.
“Improving the insights in the B&C supply chain will improve better business performance and therefore make a significant impact on the further growth potential.”
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance;
- Extensive relevant experience in Management Accounting/Controlling in a production/manufacturing setting and good understanding of financial accounting;
- Experience with and good understanding of plant control and supply chain control. Think of cost price calculations, yield analyses, cost to serve analysis, product and client profitability etc.;
- Understanding principles and applying the principles of internal control policies and accounting procedures;
- Strong analytical skills with an end-to-end process focus;
- The ability to create clear communication and open discussions about “the story behind the numbers”);
- Independent and willing to continuously improving ways of working;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Fluent English proficiency, Polish and/or Dutch have a strong plus;
- Willingness to travel to our factory in Poland on a regular basis.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Frederik.