This organisation is a world leading electronic manufacturer and distributor of climate products and solutions (B2B and B2C) who is active in more than 50+ countries worldwide with over 4500 employees across Europe. This organisation is innovation and quality driven. It focusses on the needs of the product users for all their labels.
The electronic products are carefully build with the environment in thought. You will be working at the headquarters, where you will have a key role in building and professionalizing the treasury function for this global setting. You will be working at the headquarters which are located in a city in Gelderland (province in the east of the Netherlands).
We are searching for a strong, communicative and entrepreneurial Treasury Manager. This is a newly created role as a consequence of a further professionalization of the finance team in the headquarters. It is a very international setting (50% non Dutch). You will report to the Group Finance & Control Director.
Primary responsibilities and priorities:
- Develop and professionalize the treasury function in order to achieve best practices throughout the Company;
- Manage the forex- and interest rate risks of the Group;
- Formulate and implement appropriate policies and procedures to increase the visibility of and allow for the timely and accurate management of the liquidity and funding of the Group;
- Further develop risk management policies;
- Cash management: ensure optimal cash management across all markets and countries ensuring adequate liquidity for the Group;
- Implement cash pooling and netting instruments
- Coordination of the acquisition of various financing arrangements;
- Maintain and develop contact with Banks and manage and monitor compliance to current financing arrangements;
- Ensure proper management of the Group capital structure in close cooperation with other departments;
- Set up and maintain treasury controls and reporting
- Providing know how and advice to the various businesses on all treasury related subjects;
- Improve and ensure complete, timely and insightful reporting to the Boards;
- Group Finance & Control Director
- Management Boards of Group companies
- Finance Managers of the different brands and/or international entities
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Controllers
- Tax, Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Audit Committee;
- All banks and other financial institutions/financiers
- Finance & treasury advisors and other strategic finance partners.
Profiel geschikte kandidaat
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience within treasury in a large international enterprise preferably with substantial FX exposure;
- Operational experience with e.g. cash management and cash forecasting, forex and interest management, optimization of working capital, and treasury control;
- Working knowledge of relevant treasury systems and software applications;
- Relevant Master’s degree and additional knowledge-expanding education;
- Influence skills leveraging natural and professional authority to have impact;
- Analytical and able to work in a structured manner;
- A team player who enjoys technical challenges within a dynamic international environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop productive and trusted relationships quickly and adjust own style to suit audience and achieve objectives;
- Organizational sensitivity and the capacity to understand the different interests of the various stakeholders and to effectively navigate the organizational relationships;
- Self-starter who takes initiative and responsibility;
- Service minded, hands-on and result driven;
- Aware of and capable to achieve results with different cultural backgrounds across the Group;
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and relationship management skills;
- Fluency in English is a must, Dutch is not a requirement.