We are looking for an entrepreneurial and energetic Treasury Manager for a global technology company that is listed on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange.
Treasury Manager Profile
For the headquarters in Utrecht, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and energetic Treasury Manager who is able to take treasury and cash management to the next level. In this position, you will get a lot of freedom to engage in your own projects and business cases in which you will be strategically involved. Yet, at the same time, you can be hands-on: you are willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. You take ownership and pride in your work and regard it like it is your own business. In this position you will report into the Director Treasury.
Objectives of the position:
- Maintain one single worldwide treasury infrastructure that supports all treasury needs;
- Minimize the Group finance cost;
- Minimize FX exposure of the Group;
- Reduce non central cash to a minimum;
- Automate and standardize wherever possible;
- Efficient transacting between business units and headquarters;
- Keep the treasury team LEAN;
- 100% happy TMS users.
Your responsibilities include:
- Daily Cash & FX management (15%):
The treasury team is the cash pool leader of 10 cash pools worldwide. All bank accounts are operated using the bank independent TMS. Whilst integral automated reporting is available, opposite FX positions need to be avoided and credit line headroom for each of the pools needs to be monitored. Business teams need to be supported in hedging FX exposures
- TMS User Assistance (20%):
Currently more than 400 users are actively using the TMS on a daily basis. Recently Asia has been added to the setup and North America will follow shortly. Providing fast and reliable support to the user community ensures continued support for the Treasury activities.
- Treasury Control & continuous improvement (15%):
In order to get better every day, a good understanding of what drives the Treasury P&L is key. Setting the right Treasury budget, monitoring interest cost and bank fees, disclosing the Treasury items in the Annual Report.
- Initiating and delivering on various projects (40%)
More information available.
- Supporting the Director Treasury in general Treasury topics like (10%):
- Interest hedging strategy;
- Funding strategy;
- Payment security strategy;
- Acquisition financing;
- Negotiation of loan agreements with banks;
- Bank relation management (11 banks);
- Funding of group companies;
- Tax aspects of intercompany funding.
Ideal Treasury Manager Candidate
- Relevant Master’s degree and additional knowledge-expanding education;
- 5 - 10 years’ experience within finance in an international, entrepreneurial environment;
- Proven ambition;
- Experience with treasury / IT implementations is a plus;
- Working knowledge of treasury software applications is a plus.
- Takes initiative and ownership;
- Service minded;
- Influence skills;
- Broad interest in new trends and innovations within the fields of Finance, Treasury and IT;
- Fulltime availability is preferred;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a must.