Refresco Group (HQ in Rotterdam) is the world’s largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices for retailers and branded beverage companies. Refresco produces 30 million liters of the world’s favorite drinks per day. Bottling about 12B liters a year, it is safe to say that Refresco is the global market leader in beverage solutions. Refresco’s vision is to put their drinks on every table worldwide. This is what the originally Dutch company has been doing ever since the start in 1999. Its impressive growth (doubling in size every five years, currently €4B+ turnover) has been achieved by organic growth as well as through a very successful buy and build strategy. And there are no shows signs of slowing down.
In 2022, KKR acquired a majority stake in Refresco, fueling the next phase of growth of the company. They recently expanded their business in the alcohol category and entered the Australian market, adding a third geographical platform for growth.
The job profile
You will be part of the Global Treasury team based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Working closely with different teams across the organization (legal, tax, accounting & reporting, local business finance teams) you will play a crucial role in the success of the treasury agenda. Refresco has an active buy and build strategy. In this position you will also support the M&A process on deals/hedging/integrations.
You will work in a small team (3 FTE) and get involved in all aspects of global treasury function, including key transformational projects (RFP implementations), financing, daily operations and liquidity management. In this role, you will report into and be a key sparring partner for the Head of Treasury.
You also have the accounting knowledge to understand how our decisions/actions impact our PL, balance sheet and cash flow. In this position, you will get a lot of freedom and responsibility to make your impact. Yet, at the same time, you will be hands-on: you are willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. You take ownership and pride in your work and regard it like it is your own business.
"Refresco’s culture is based on an entrepreneurial mind-set where the people have a high level of independence and freedom to execute individual ideas that contribute to company results."
The ideal candidate
- Master degree in Business Economics/administration, with post qualification (RT or CFA);
- years in global treasury environment, with solid understanding of cash management practice and payment landscapes;
- Experience with New cash management bank implementation and TMS RFP is a plus;
- Knowledge of treasury management systems and other treasury relevant IT solutions (dealing platforms, market info systems etc.;
- Have experience working with legal, tax and banks;
- Result and detail oriented, strong analytical skills with structured thinking capabilities;
- Energetic ‘Can Do’ approach, self starter, able to excel in fast paced environment;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
- Proficiency with excel, word, powerpoint.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Maureen.