tcc develops marketing solutions that change the way shoppers think, act and feel . Their campaigns deliver sustainable, measurable sales growth and enhanced brand equity. Their clients include some of the biggest retailers in the world such as Intermarche, Coop, Carrefour, 7-Eleven, Lidl and SPAR International. tcc is a privately held company, established in 1991, that operates across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Australia, employing some 400 colleagues from more than 15 offices.
tcc believes that loyalty is precious, it must be earned and rewarded. In fact, they believe that in the retail industry, nothing is more important than loyalty. So, they work closely with their partners to develop fresh and exciting campaigns, that connect with shoppers and inspire their loyalty, and that are linked on a deep level to a retailer’s marketing strategy. Campaigns that change how shoppers think, act and feel about a retailer. Campaigns that not only bring an immediate sales benefit, but over time deliver real and lasting value.
The job profiletcc is looking for a Group Controller to strengthen their Finance team. This is your chance to join the TCC finance team based in the WTC in Amsterdam!
The goal now is to further develop the group finance team in a supporting and challenging business partner that actively contributes to achieving tcc’s strategic goals.
Not only should finance deliver accurate accounting and high-quality reports, it should also use available data more effectively in support of business decision-making, strategy formulation and strategy implementation. tcc’s group finance team will jointly define best practices and be disciplined in operating these, ensuring continuous improvements, harmonization and digitalization of Accounting, Reporting and Business & Campaign Control.
tcc wants to further improve the financial insights and are looking for someone who can supply qualitative and quantitative comments on trends (internal and external) and who can identify concrete action points to support the business.
"At the heart of the business are tcc’s core values, which are regarded as fundamental to our way of working. We believe in Respect, Truth, Collaboration and Care while having fun!"
The ideal candidate
- Master degree in Finance, (Business) Economics or Accountancy + post-Master qualification (RA);
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in a relevant finance (audit) role;
- Excellent communicating skills in English and Dutch;
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP reporting standards;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the retail business &/or project based organisation is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to maintain a broad formal and informal network;
- Strongly driven for results and have the ability to handle ambiguity and cross-functional team dynamics;
- Analytical and have a solution-oriented mind-set and a hands-on approach;
- Above all, a great colleague, enthusiastic, approachable, honest, committed, result focused, a team player who wants to achieve the best results together.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Emile.